Compostable Die Cut Bag
With the latest regulations regarding plastic shopping bags, our compostable die cut bags are best suited for retail shopping purposes. Our bags are well known for its strength from our improved heat seal production process, and low electrostatic charge. The die cut retail carrier bags are available with or without card insert.
Bag dimensions, handle size and handle location are all customisable as per customers requirements.
Packaging or products featuring the OK compost INDUSTRIAL label are guaranteed as biodegradable in an industrial composting plant. This applies to all components, inks and additives. The sole reference point for the certification programme is the harmonized EN 13432: 2000 standard: in any event any product featuring the OK compost INDUSTRIAL logo complies with the requirements of the EU Packaging Directive ( 94/62/EEC).
OK Compost HOME – Owing to the comparatively smaller volume of waste involved, the temperature in a garden compost heap is clearly lower and less constant than in an industrial composting environment. This is why composting in the garden is a more difficult, slower-paced process.
OK compost HOME is not based on a standard but is the basis for several standards!
The requirements of the OK compost HOME programme, defined in 2003 and never questioned since then, have served as the basis for the drafting of several standards such as:
- Australia: AS 5810 (2010) – Biodegradable plastics – Biodegradable plastics suitable for home composting
- France: NF T 51800 (2015) – Plastics – Specifications for plastics suitable for home composting
- Europe: prEN 17427 (2020) – Packaging — Requirements and test scheme for carrier bags suitable for treatment in well-managed home composting installations
Material: Compostable material (OK Compost/EN 13432 certified)
Size: 100 – 1000mm
Thickness: 0.03mm – 0.1mm
Printing: Up to 10 colors
MOQ: 5,000 pcs
Width: 100mm-600mm (including side gusset)
Length: 150mm-850mm(Including the TOT and bottom gusset)
Side Gusset: at least 10mm smaller than width
Standard Packing: Max 15kg per export carton
- Bag styles available: Block Bottom, TOT, Gusseted, Bottom Sealed.
- Printing: Customisable printing design on both sides with up to max 10 colours. Flexo & Gravure. Up to 100% ink coverage.